Here are a few pictures right before my sweet Creighton was attacked by the bees and stung 3 times. How could they hurt him? I guess it was good he had on a body armour suit so he didn't get stung more.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Park City, Swimming, and The Race
Here are a few pictures of the boys up in Park City. They had a lot of fun! Jackson especially liked the Alpine Coaster. Apparently it went really fast but Jackson absolutely loved it and was laughing the whole time.


Here is a picture of Mitch and I after the Provo Canyon Half Marathon. Mitch was nice enough to run a little slower with me so I had someone to run with. I've been wanting to run it since I got sick last year and couldn't complete it. When I found out I was pregnant back in April, I thought I would have to sit it out again, but when my doctor gave me to go ahead I went for it. It was a long training period and I am just glad it is over.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
First of all, I am just happy that the secret is out ... CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy and your 3rd little boy who will be arriving in a few months. I am super excited to meet him and I am thrilled for you and Mitch.
Ok, so you are amazing and I can't believe that you ran in the race at your stage in pregnancy. You are wonder woman!!! You look awesome and still very skinny (and tan!) for being preggo. Your boys are so stinking cute and I just love the pictures of Creighton in his body armor. Is that the same suit that Jackson used to wear and called it "his muscles?" I am jealous that you were able to go to Park City, I love it up there, especially at this time of the year. I am going to stop talking now so that there is room for everyone else to write their comments. See you in 4 weeks!!!
I still think that you are amazing for running the marathon! But come on weeks in Utah and that is all the pictures you got? Just kidding!
Still can't believe you ran that marathon. You're nuts (and I say that because I'm totally jealous). BTW - you're not showing that much at all. I'm way bigger. Not cool.
You're AMAZING! Congrats on the 1/2 marathon. I'm going to say it again....you look fantastic. Let's be honest, I look more pregnant than you and I've never been knocked up. Sigh.
Oh man! You are so amazing to run a half marathon while pregnant!! Superwoman!
Post a Comment