Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy

Jackson and Creighton, it's time to start making room in your "house" because your little brother is coming for Christmas.

I know most of you know have heard the news, but I thought I would make it official for those of you who have not. We are having another boy! He is due on December 27th......a lovely due date, I know. It was a long 20 weeks keeping it a secret from everyone and I am sure many noticed my expanding waistline, and I appreciate you all pretending as though you didn't notice.
We'll keep you updated on the baby progress, but as of now I can say that according to the ultrasound 3 weeks ago, he appears healthy and it is a HE.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh, I didn't even know! And I'm not just saying that! You look fantastic. Congratulations! My friend Michelle is having her third boy in December, too. How fun! I'm very happy for you guys.

Kelli said...

Congrats!!! That will be great and crazy at the same time I'm sure

Courtney said...

Congratulations. I'm so excited that we'll be having babies at the same time (even though you're still two ahead of me).

Spendloves said...

Congrats Allie! I had no idea while I was in Omaha (but I know people who did suspect....)