Jackson made a chain with a friend of mine last week. It's called the chain for "When I get my mom back." Kind of stings a little, but it's true. But yes, the chain has 10 days left. I am counting down. Jack is counting down. I think everyone around me is counting down. In 10 days I hope to be normal. In 10 days I hope to sleep. In 10 days I hope to blog. Give me about 14 on that though. I think I will be taking 4 full days of sleep..... and reading to my kids. Then I will be moving onto my next project.....baby Yoda (for those that don't know, that Josie's baby's name...so the kids think).
I know since I haven't been blogging it may seem as though nothing is going on. However, there is plenty to blog about. My kids have given me plenty of stories to write about, as well as some big events including: Jackson losing his 1st tooth, Visits to friends, Visits from friends, Our house construction finally ending, My sister getting married, Mitch starting a new job on Monday, and Jackson starting 1st grade at his new school yesterday. Our summer has been jammed pack with fun and I'm sad that it's over.
So....in 10 days I will give you more details about the previous items. Until then, I will still be crazy.
P.S. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP WITH SWISS DAYS. I have been so blessed with such great family and friends. I cannot thank you all enough. I could not have survived this without you. I am happy to report that I am completely finished with the production part. Hallelujah. Now, my mom and I are just working on putting the booth together, signage, organization, etc. Did I mention I can't wait for this to be over??
4 comments:
good luck allie!
It may be the best day of my life when you are done.
what do you mean in 10 days you'll be normal? this IS your normal. in 10 days you'll start looking for your next "project". i hope you give yourself a little break though! i'm so excited to come up and help.
Congratulations, Allie! I know it's not over yet, but the congrats is getting all the production done a full week before the event! I'm so impressed. I can't wait to hear all about it. I so badly wish I could be there, but will be up there the week after. Good luck this week. Love ya!
Post a Comment