Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cool Parks in St. George

Apparently we went to a park that some call, "Throw up Park." It was the coolest park I have ever seen. It must have been some engineers dream. Everything worked just on your body's gravity. I think I had just as much fun as the kids.
This was like a little half pipe.

E & Me
E going down the slide.
These were little bowls the kids would sit in and their gravity would spin them around.
Creighton fell out twice on his head and then stood up and fell down he was so dizzy. Quite funny to watch.
The best part of the park was that I was able to meet Tawni & Stella there. However, Josie took the above pictures and so I don't have any with her (I forgot my camera). Tawni took some though, so I will post those as soon as I get them.
Here they are: (Thanks Tawni!)



2 comments:

The Sutera Family said...

Allie-
You are amazing! I could never do a marathon. You look so good! Looks like you all had fun at the park. I miss all our friends!

Jason and Tawni said...

Yay for the park, that was sooo much fun!