I have finally given in ... My friends Tawni and Courtney have been putting on the pressure for me to create a blog for our family and so here it is! This will be a great way for all of you to see pictures of the boys and get updates without me sending emails and clogging up your inbox. Now you can check in on us at your convenience!
My friend, Charissa, takes tons of darling pictures of the boys and I wanted to share a few of them with you ... Happy Viewing!!!
Hello! I found your blog accidentally, I love it and I wanted to say a few words. Sorry about my english, I'm from Romania, Bucharest:) Your kids are lovely. Pictures of them made me smile for a minute, it's nice to see a happy family. Good luck and "sa va traiasca"... in romanian that means "may your kids grow happy and healthy". (Marius)
1 comment:
Hello! I found your blog accidentally, I love it and I wanted to say a few words. Sorry about my english, I'm from Romania, Bucharest:) Your kids are lovely. Pictures of them made me smile for a minute, it's nice to see a happy family. Good luck and "sa va traiasca"... in romanian that means "may your kids grow happy and healthy". (Marius)
Post a Comment